Looking for a short trip to Dubai? Are you up for a brief tour of the City of Gold? Then, our service of 14 days’ tourist visa is just the right one for you. This visa type is focused on those visitors who prefer a short but revitalizing trips and prioritized to business professionals and executives who have to stay for a couple of days. With My Choice Tourism, you can have all your visa processing done smoothly and without any extra charges.
- Visitor’s Passport Copy
- Passport Size Photograph (Preferably against a white background)
- Visitor’s passport with a validity period of six months
- Document of the Guarantor
Terms & Conditions
- Visa fees are non-refundable.
- Additional documents required depends on application.
- The applicant bears full responsibility for ensuring that the visitor does not overstay their visit, My Choice Tourism LLC of all responsibility in this regard and agrees to settle all penalties levied by the government of the United Arab Emirates.
- Cash guarantees will be returned upon presenting an original receipt and a clear exit stamp on passport copy confirming each visitor’s exit from the United Arab Emirates before the expiry of their visa or if a visa application is rejected.
- Time taken for visa approval and disapproval is depends on UAE immigration. My Choice Tourism will not be liable for it.
- My Choice Tourism reserves the right to refuse applications and bears no responsibility for the rejection or delay of visa applications by the government of the United Arab Emirates.
- These terms are subject to change without notice. The laws of the United Arab Emirates and the terms of the visitor’s visas supersede these terms in the event of a conflict.
- A penalty of AED 200 will be charged per visitor on the first day of overstaying a visa and AED 100 for every additional day thereafter. (Penalty amount is depends on UAE immigration)