- 2.5 hours of cruising
- Welcome drinks and other beverages
- International Buffet dinner with (both vegetarian and non-vegetarian available)
- Presentation of Tanura dance for entertainment
- View the magnificent places one after another
- Hotel pick up and dropoff (If Sharing/Private Transportation option selected)
Take a Dubai Water Canal Cruise through Business Bay to explore the iconic canal of Dubai. A 2 Hour Catamaran Dubai Water Canal Cruise lets you sail through the heart of Dubai. Relax as you cruise by the region's most stylish contemporary sights while enjoying the finest cuisine and entertainment. Along the way, you will be treated to the majestic sights of Ras Al Khor Sanctuary, Sheikh Zayed Road Waterfall Bridge, the Burj Khalifa, W Hotel, St Regis, and JW Marriott Marquis, among others. You can also feast on a wide range of local and international delicacies served buffet style in an intimate setting that offers an unmatched view of the city highlights from the water.
Terms & Conditions
- The rates may change without notice.
- You can visit https://mychoicetourism.com/ for the payment or bank draft or cheque to the office will do the trick.
- No refunds for things you didn’t utilize.
- We do not accept for any damage on the trip on any of your things.
What is the local currency of Dubai?
The currency of Dubai is AED (Dirham). You can exchange the currency at the many exchange centers and banks at Dubai.
When is the best tinme to travel to Dubai?
Visiting Dubai throughout the year will not be of any problem, as the weather here is moderate all year. However, tourists prefer to visit here from September to April, when the climate is particularly breezy and clear.
Is Alcohol allowed in Dubai?
Consuming Alcohol in public places, and while driving is seriously prohibited. However, you can consume alcohol at a bar, club, restaurant or at a private function.
Can I get a sim card in Dubai?
Yes, for the convenience of the travelers, several mobile networks are available for a small price. These sim cards can be used for local as well as international calls
Is Dubai safe?
Dubai is considered very safe as it has a low crime rate. However, pick pocketing, and other petty crimes are prevalent in the major cities. So, we suggest you to be cautious of your surrounding at all times.
Leave a Reply