- It is a 15 minutes tour over the city in a luxurious helicopter.
- The places which are commonly covered within this span is the downtown Dubai, Burj Khalifa, Jabeel palace, Sheik Rashid palace, port Rashid, the various historic monuments.
- Pick up and drop off at the hotels are included into the package.
- A panoramic view is well enjoyed by the helicopter tour
- You will get instant confirmation on your bookings
To enjoy the views of Dubai from every angle, we can also arrange a helicopter ride for you. There are no other better options to enjoy the skyline of Dubai and enjoy the bird view of the vast coast line. You feel like a rock star flying above the city and look over the Atlantis, The palm, Burj Al Arab, Burj Khalifa and the vast Persian Gulf coast. The experience is spelled bounding and it would be an unforgettable memory for you. So, don't waste further time and hit us up fro an unforgettable flying tour over the city of gold!
Terms & Conditions
- The rates may change without notice.
- You can visit https://mychoicetourism.com/ for the payment or bank draft or cheque to the office will do the trick.
- No refunds for things you didn’t utilize.
- We do not accept for any damage on the trip on any of your things.
What is the local currency of Dubai?
The currency of Dubai is AED (Dirham). You can exchange the currency at the many exchange centers and banks at Dubai.
When is the best tinme to travel to Dubai?
Visiting Dubai throughout the year will not be of any problem, as the weather here is moderate all year. However, tourists prefer to visit here from September to April, when the climate is particularly breezy and clear.
Is Alcohol allowed in Dubai?
Consuming Alcohol in public places, and while driving is seriously prohibited. However, you can consume alcohol at a bar, club, restaurant or at a private function.
Can I get a sim card in Dubai?
Yes, for the convenience of the travelers, several mobile networks are available for a small price. These sim cards can be used for local as well as international calls
Is Dubai safe?
Dubai is considered very safe as it has a low crime rate. However, pick pocketing, and other petty crimes are prevalent in the major cities. So, we suggest you to be cautious of your surrounding at all times.