96 Hour Transit’ visa is a suitable option for those visitors who are travelling to Dubai and are planning to stay for a relatively shorter period. The requirement for this visa depends on visitor’s nationality. For GCC citizens, the visa is not required however, GCC locals who are not GCC natives but have a high professional status are qualified for a non-renewable 30 days’ visa upon arrival. This special visa is available for those who booked tour package with us.
- Visitor’s Passport Copy
- Passport Size Photograph (Preferably against a white background)
- Ticket to Different Destination (Example: USA - Dubai - Oman)
- Visitor’s passport with a validity period of six months
Terms & Conditions
- Visa fees are non-refundable.
- Additional documents required depends on application.
- The applicant bears full responsibility for ensuring that the visitor does not overstay their visit, My Choice Tourism LLC of all responsibility in this regard and agrees to settle all penalties levied by the government of the United Arab Emirates.
- Cash guarantees will be returned upon presenting an original receipt and a clear exit stamp on passport copy confirming each visitor’s exit from the United Arab Emirates before the expiry of their visa or if a visa application is rejected.
- Time taken for visa approval and disapproval is depends on UAE immigration. My Choice Tourism will not be liable for it.
- My Choice Tourism reserves the right to refuse applications and bears no responsibility for the rejection or delay of visa applications by the government of the United Arab Emirates.
- These terms are subject to change without notice. The laws of the United Arab Emirates and the terms of the visitor’s visas supersede these terms in the event of a conflict.
- A penalty of AED 200 will be charged per visitor on the first day of overstaying a visa and AED 100 for every additional day thereafter. (Penalty amount is depends on UAE immigration)