- Aquamarine Experience which involves diving encounter and feeding of the sharks
- The VR Zoo experience
- The underwater Zoo wherein you see the marine life including the Australian King Crocodile
- Adventure activities
- Presentations of the tour
- A glass-bottom boat ride
- A tour in virtual world
Opened in 2008, the Dubai Aquarium and Underwater Zoo, has earned itself the World record of possessing the largest tunnel made of acrylic in the World. If you are visiting Dubai don’t miss a chance to enter one of the largest aquarium in the world, holding around 300 species of marine fauna, inclusive of the Manta Rays and sharks. The largest tunnel is placed under the tank prepared for rays and the sharks. This Aquarium is present in the ground floor of the Dubai Mall. The tank capacity is that of 10 million liters.This will become a once in a lifetime experience, and we ensure it will be a joyous trip.
Terms & Conditions
- The rates may change without notice.
- You can visit https://mychoicetourism.com/ for the payment or bank draft or cheque to the office will do the trick.
- No refunds for things you didn’t utilize.
- We do not accept for any damage on the trip on any of your things.
What is the local currency of Dubai?
The currency of Dubai is AED (Dirham). You can exchange the currency at the many exchange centers and banks at Dubai.
When is the best tinme to travel to Dubai?
Visiting Dubai throughout the year will not be of any problem, as the weather here is moderate all year. However, tourists prefer to visit here from September to April, when the climate is particularly breezy and clear.
Is Alcohol allowed in Dubai?
Consuming Alcohol in public places, and while driving is seriously prohibited. However, you can consume alcohol at a bar, club, restaurant or at a private function.
Can I get a sim card in Dubai?
Yes, for the convenience of the travelers, several mobile networks are available for a small price. These sim cards can be used for local as well as international calls
Is Dubai safe?
Dubai is considered very safe as it has a low crime rate. However, pick pocketing, and other petty crimes are prevalent in the major cities. So, we suggest you to be cautious of your surrounding at all times.