- Hotel pickup (As per option selected)
- Dune bashing
- Sunset photography
- Camel riding
- Sand boarding
- 20 Minutes Quad biking
- Unlimited refreshment (tea/ coffee/ water/ soft drink without alcohol)
- Henna designing
- Shisha facility
- BBQ Dinner (vegetarian and non-vegetarian)
- Tanoura show
- Fire show
- Belly dancing
- Arabic dress photography
- Washroom facility (separate for men and women)
- Hotel drop-off (As per option selected)
- Pickup services from places other than Dubai Hotels and residencies are also available but upon payment of extra costs.
Desert Safari with quad biking tour by My Choice Tourism offers an action-packed day-out to help
you explore this surprising land. You will be picked up from you location by our team member for an adventurous
desert safari which includes great activities like dune
bashing, camel ride, photographic opportunities with Arabic costumes,
Shisha smoking and henna designing This specific tour also includes an exciting 20 minutes quad bike. The quad bike, powered by 300cc is an amazing adrenaline-pumping activity for you to experience. So, wait no further and come join us for an unforgettable day in the desert!
Terms & Conditions
- The rates may change without notice.
- You can visit https://mychoicetourism.com/ for the payment or bank draft or cheque to the office will do the trick.
- No refunds for things you didn’t utilize.
- We do not accept for any damage on the trip on any of your things.
What is the local currency of Dubai?
The currency of Dubai is AED (Dirham). You can exchange the currency at the many exchange centers and banks at Dubai.
When is the best tinme to travel to Dubai?
Visiting Dubai throughout the year will not be of any problem, as the weather here is moderate all year. However, tourists prefer to visit here from September to April, when the climate is particularly breezy and clear.
Is Alcohol allowed in Dubai?
Consuming Alcohol in public places, and while driving is seriously prohibited. However, you can consume alcohol at a bar, club, restaurant or at a private function.
Can I get a sim card in Dubai?
Yes, for the convenience of the travelers, several mobile networks are available for a small price. These sim cards can be used for local as well as international calls
Is Dubai safe?
Dubai is considered very safe as it has a low crime rate. However, pick pocketing, and other petty crimes are prevalent in the major cities. So, we suggest you to be cautious of your surrounding at all times.