If 30 days’ visa is not enough for you and have to stay for a longer period due to work related purposes (meetings, conferences) or you want to explore the richness of Dubai, then you can get 90 days Dubai visa with My Choice Tourism. The requirement for this visa is similar to 30 days’ visa.
- Visitor’s Passport Copy
- Passport Size Photograph (Preferably against a white background)
- Visitor’s passport with a validity period of six months
- Document of the Guarantor
Terms & Conditions
- Visa fees are non-refundable.
- Additional documents required depends on application.
- The applicant bears full responsibility for ensuring that the visitor does not overstay their visit, My Choice Tourism LLC of all responsibility in this regard and agrees to settle all penalties levied by the government of the United Arab Emirates.
- Cash guarantees will be returned upon presenting an original receipt and a clear exit stamp on passport copy confirming each visitor’s exit from the United Arab Emirates before the expiry of their visa or if a visa application is rejected.
- Time taken for visa approval and disapproval is depends on UAE immigration. My Choice Tourism will not be liable for it.
- My Choice Tourism reserves the right to refuse applications and bears no responsibility for the rejection or delay of visa applications by the government of the United Arab Emirates.
- These terms are subject to change without notice. The laws of the United Arab Emirates and the terms of the visitor’s visas supersede these terms in the event of a conflict.
- A penalty of AED 200 will be charged per visitor on the first day of overstaying a visa and AED 100 for every additional day thereafter. (Penalty amount is depends on UAE immigration)